ARMY ELEVEN WILL VISIT STADIUM FOR 1928 GAME

Harvard and West Point will resume football relations in a game at Soldiers Field on October 20, 1928. It is hoped that the entire cadet corps will attend the game, although this detail has not been settled.

The Army has met the University on the gridiron on 13 occasions and has scored only six points. From 1895 to 1906, the Crimson was victorious in the 11 games played, and again in the two contests of 1909 and 1910. That year marked the end of the series, all of which had been played at West Point. The 1928 tilt will mark the debut on the Soldiers Field turf of a Cadet eleven.

During the years of play, the University team went to West Point each year without receiving any guarantee. At one game a guarantee was given which was later found to consist of a collection taken up by the officers of the Academy. This money was returned, but as it was impossible to find the donors, the Academy authorities gave the University a cup which stands today in the Crimson trophy cases.

One more game was added to the 1928 list with the scheduling of a contest with Lehigh at the Stadium, on November 3.