FRESHMAN MUSICAL CLUBS TO PRESENT THREE CONCERTS

To Visit Hingham Tonight--Brattle Hall Concert Is Tomorrow

The Freshman Musical Clubs will make their initial appearance of the year tonight with a concert in Loring Hall, Hingham, which they will follow with a concert in Brattle Hall tomorrow night and one at Thayer Academy in Quincy Thursday evening.

The Freshman Clubs were organized shortly after the Christmas vacation and under the coaching of W. M. Rice and B. S. Cogan '23 have made great progress. Besides the performances of the Banjo and Glee Clubs and the orchestra, the program arranged for the next three nights includes several specialties, among which are a piano recital by E. C. Biltcliffe '30, a conjuring act by DeWitt Stetten '30, and special music by B. D. Hanighen '30, and C. W. Eiseman '30.

The program for all three concerts follows: Officer of the Day March  Hall Up the Street Banjo Club  Densmore At Father's Door Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes  Glee Club Messers Hanighen and Eiseman, Mr. Stetten Specialties To a Wild Rise  MacDowell On the Beautiful Blue Danube Strauss Mandolin Club Sunny Disposish How I Love You  Orchestra Mr. Biltcliffe  Specialty Border Ballad Australia  Glee Club Harvard Songs  Banjo and Glee Clubs