CRIMSON BLADES WILL FLASH ON SCHUYLKILL

CHAMPIONSHIP McKINLOCK BOAT DEFEATS MIDDLESEX

The final seating line-up of the third university crew, which with the 150-pound crew will leave for Philadelphia to take part in the Henley Regatta on the Schuylkill River Saturday, was picked by Coach E. J. Brown '96 yesterday afternoon. The line up is as follows: stroke, J. A. Hall '27; 7, D. S. Greer '29; 6, D. S. Kroell '29; 5, K. D. Robinson '29; 4, B. J. Harrison '29; 3, E. S. Hamlin '29; 2, J. W. Dunlop '28; bow, H. C. Pierce '27. Either R. W. Herr '28 or J. A. McCullough '29 will cox the third university, the other taking over the 150-pound boat, R. D. Bolster '28 is a substitute.

The McKinlock Hall dormitory crew, which won the dormitory championship last week, defeated the Middlesex oarsmen by three lengths in a half mile tilt on the Charles yesterday afternoon. In this clash the dormitory eight lead from the start and displayed a brand of watermanship and rowing ability clearly superior to that of the schoolboys, covering the half mile in 2 minutes 43 1-5 seconds.

In the race last week by which the McKinlock oarsmen wrested the championship from the other dormitory eights, they covered the three quarter mile course in 4 minutes 7 seconds. This is better time than is done usually by the University eights for the first three quarters of a mile in a two mile race.

The McKinlock crew follows:--

Stroke and captain, F. C. Weld; 7, W. M. Randol, Jr.; 6, J. H. Muncaster; 5, H. deW. Wood; 4, C. O. Tuck; 3, J. R. Page; 2, Edward Herbert, Jr.; bow, J. O. Post, Jr.; cox, F. W. McNear Jr.