STUDENT VAGABOND TO START THIRD SEASON'S WANDERINGS SHORTLY

TO MAKE DAILY LIST OF INTERESTING LECTURES

"It is a wise son," says the proverb, "that knoweth his own father"; it often takes a parent of even greater wisdom to recognize his progeny.

The Student Vagabond, who was wont to wander in, and at times lend color to, the pages of the CRIMSON last year has ceased his travels and so to speak, settled down to a peaceful old age and taken up house keeping where he will no longer be constrained to brush away the dust from the diamond--an occupation which at times brought him close to the verge of mental pneumonia. In fact, the Vagabond has become quite domestic, and as a result, his son will this year wander about upon the father's business.

To the perspicacious the resemblance between father and son will no doubt be obvious. At least their business will be basically the same. As last year, the Student Vagabond will concentrate the major portion of his attention upon the flowers which might else blush unseen in the "Announcement of Courses of Instruction" and waste their perfume upon a few. But being younger, it is more than likely that he will wander farther afield seeking violets rather than daisies. Nor will he keep too well in mind the strict definition of a student. More often than occasionally he will merely draw a road map to the mine where the gold may be gathered, nor stop to explain the intricacies of its composition. Only at moments of particular timeliness or times of particular moment will he delve more deeply into a subject.

Just when the new Vagabond will start his wanderings is as yet uncertain, but it will be fairly soon--as soon as he is able to walk without fear of becoming bowlegged.