TWENTY ADDED TO LAW REVIEW BOARD IN FALL ELECTION

Periodical Publishes Discussions of Interesting Legal Points--Is School's Official Organ

At a meeting of the Harvard Law Review held on Saturday, 14 men were elected from the second year class and 6 from among the third year men, making the personnel of the publication complete for the coming year.

The men chosen from the second year class are: Herman Thomas Austern, New York University '26, of New York; Nathan Allen Cobb, Bowdoin '26, of Portland, Me.; Richard Hinckley Field '26, of Phillips, Me.; Solomon Fishman, College of the City of New York '26, of New York; Alger Hiss, Johns Hopkins University '26, of Baltimore, Md.; David Miller, University of Texas '26, of Mineral Wells, Texas; Edward Cockrain McLean, Williams '24, of Hoosick Falls, N. Y.; Leon Pressman, Cornell '26, of Brooklyn, N. Y.; Howard Heath Rapp '26, of Broomall, Pa.; Harry Shulsky, New York University '26, of New York; Bernard Soman '26, of Brooklyn, N. Y.; Jule Elias Stocker '26, of Detroit, Mich.; John Joseph Verdon, Holy Cross '26, of Hoboken, N. J. and William Henry Vochy, Jr., Princeton '26, of East Liverpool, Ohio.

From among the third year men the following were elected: George Ezra Dave. Pomona '24, of Pasadena, Cal.; Abraham Howard Feller, Columbia '25, of Brooklyn, N. Y.; James Pinkney Hart, University of Texas '25, of Austin, Texas; Joseph Henry Head, Yale '25, of Hillsboro, Ohio; John Edwards Lock-wood, Williams '25, of New York, and Kingsley Arter Taft, Amherst '25, of Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

The Law Review personnel is chosen from among those students whose standing in their classes is highest, election to it being the greatest honor in the School. The Review deals entirely with a discussion of cases in law, most of them being current cases which contain or illustrate interesting corners of the law. It is also contributed to by members of the Faculty, and while it is entirely outside of Faculty control it is the official publication of the Law School. Its officers, elected from the third year class last spring are: President, E. N. Griswold; Treasurer, C. E. Man; Note Editor, N. L. Jacobs; Case Editor, H. H. Woods and Book Review Editor, M. S. Huberman '26.