35 INSTRUMENTAL MEN TO VISIT YALE

Winter Travels Start on Christmas Night--Rochester is First Stop on Holiday Tour.

After the Instrumental Club rehearsals in Paine Hall last night W. I. Shearer '29, manager of the organization, announced that the banjo, mandolin, and specialty divisions would journey to New Haven November 23 and take part in the concert to be given there the night before the Harvard Yale game. Thirty-five musicians of the Clubs will make the trip, and join with the Harvard and Yale Glee Clubs in presenting an extensive musical and vocal program to the footbal throng.

Will Give Football Medleys

The contributions of the Instrumentalists will consist of banjo and mandolin renditions of popular football medleys, with specialty features on, the side. K. A. Perry '28, now a first year law students, it is made known, will inaugurate his fifth season as the stellar ventriloquist performer of the Clubs.

The New Haven concert will launch the instrumental Clubs into their busy winter season. Plans for the Christmas trip have progressed, and it is definitely announced that the itinerary includes Rochester, Buffalo, and Chicago. Indianapolis, Utica, Syracuse, Toledo, Troy and Cleveland are the cities from which further choice will be made.

Assemble on Christmas

The musicians assemble Christmas night at which time they entrain for Rochester where they open the holiday tour the evening of December 28. Buffalo is the stop the next evening, and on December 28 the major concert of the trip will be given in the Windy city. Extensive entertainment in the way of teas, dances and dinners are already being planned for the entourage at all of its stopping places.