Crimson Will Issue 14 Page Paper Tomorrow, Featuring Articles on Cadet Clash-Six Page Pictorial Rounds out Bill

With the appearance tomorrow of a 14 page paper, containing various feature stories, cartoons, and humorous articles, the Crimson issues its largest paper of the current year, to date. In addition, a pictorial supplement of six pages will be distributed to CRIMSON readers;

Among the special features to be printed in the Army issue tomorrow are:

"The Cadet has it all over the Harvard dilettante"--See the opinion of Theodora Hallowell, Radcliffe '30.

"Traditions at West Point" by the literary editor of West Point's magazine, The Pointer.

Another appearance of the peerless prognosticator, Joe Forecast.

Eddie-Morris' own story about how his red sweater got that way.

"The Cadet's viewpoint" by Milan G. Weber, U. S. Military Academy '30.

"CRIMSON Guide to Press box intricacies", containing the ins and outs of big-game covering.

"All army all time football team", a dope story of the team which Robert E. Lee was quarterback.

"The Spirit between the Army and Navy" by Lieutenant a. R. Taylor, editor of The Log, the Annapolis Paper, in 1922.

Cartoons by F. P. Collier, Goode Davis '29, and Cadet artists.

Editorials, Crime Column, the Student Vagabond (now and in 1800), football statistics and vital facts.

"The obstacles confronting a candidate for entrance to "Hell-on-the-Hudson".

"West Point and the Civilian College", a penetrating research into the inner workins and perceptible results of each.