LEWIS SETS CONFERENCE PERIODS FOR GRAPPLERS

Aspirants for Mat Team Requested to Report at 1932 Track--New Division Formed for 165-pound Men

Coach William Lewis of the wrestling team is sending out a preliminary call for prospective wrestling candidates.

All men who are considering taking up this sport during the winter are requested to meet Coach Lewis at the Freshman track on Soldiers Field any day this week between 1.30 and 5 o'clock.

The prospects for a successful season this year are unusually good. Last year's University team defeated Yale for the first time in the history of Yale-Harvard wrestling; and the Freshman team defeated Yale even more conclusively than the University team did.

This year a new class has been added to all college wrestling teams. There will be 155, 165, and 175 pound classes instead of only 158, and 175 pound classes. Coach Lewis was responsible for this change in the Intercollegiate wrestling rules.

It is especially important for Freshmen to come out for preliminary conditioning which will take place during the next few weeks.