GRAPPLERS HOLD FIRST OFFICIAL ASSEMBLAGE

Coach Lewis is to Explain Recent Changes in Rules--Two New Classes Added to Team

Coach W. E. Lewis has announced that there will be a meeting of all aspirants for the University and Freshman teams, at 4 o'clock today in the Wrestling Room in Hemenway Gymnasium. It is particularly desired that all crew men, football men, and all new candidates should report at this time. No practice will be held today and it is not necessary to report in uniform.

There have been drastic changes in the Intercollegiate wrestling rules, since last season, which will materially affect styles of wrestling. The changes will be explained in detail at today's meeting.

Weight Change Ruled

One notable change occurs in the make up of the team. The 158-pound class has been dropped, and 155 and 165-pound classes have been added. Three pounds overweight are still allowed. As only Captain Joseph Lifrak '29, J. H. Burns '30, and Nathaniel Warner '30 of last year's championship teams have returned, at least five new men will be wrestling regularly in meets.

Coach Lewis has definite ideas about certain Phases of training and has stressed the fact that places on the team will be decided on a selective as well as a competitive basis.