LEWIS NAMES THREE ON DORM COMMITTEE

Application Blanks Will be Sent Out in Two Weeks--Can be Kept Over Xmas Recess Period

The three members of the Senior Dormitory Committee were announced yesterday by G. L. Lewis Jr. '30, chairman of the Committee, as follows: Robert Franklin Walker Smith '30 of Evanston, Illinois; Howard Theodore Wenner '30 of Catasauqua, Pennsylvania; Lewis Lumber Wadsworth Jr. '30 of Winchester.

This Committee is in charge of the allotment of next year's rooms for the Class of 1930. The first step in the assignment of the rooms, Lewis stated, will be the distribution of the application blanks in about two weeks. These are distributed early so that plenty of time will be allowed for students to decide on their choice of rooms. The blanks may be taken home during the Christmas vacation for consultation with parents on the location and prices of rooms.

Blanks Returnable in January

The first or second week in January these blanks must be turned in to the Senior Dormitory Committee, according to Lewis.

In assigning the rooms, a maximum of 12 men will be put in one group as they applied. These large groups will be given preference over smaller ones. The applications will first be sorted according to the number of men in each group. The rooms will then be assigned by lot to different groups of the same size instead of by order of preference, the method employed formerly.

Rooms Available for 450

Rooms for about 450 students will be available in the Senior dormitories next year, including a few rooms in Matthews and Thayer. The Senior dormitories next year will be Grays, Hollis, Holworthy, Lionel, Massachusetts, and Mower. Straus will also be exclusively for seniors next year.

The Senior Dormitory Committee will hold office hours after the Christmas vacation to discuss any problems or questions, which may arise.