UNION RETURNS FOCUS POLITICAL SPOTLIGHT

TUNNEY-HEENEY PICTURES WILL BE SHOWN AT 9.30

The culmination of the various political activities which have been stirring in the University since the beginning of the term will take place in the Union tonight with the broadcasting of the election returns.

A varied and interesting program has been arranged under the auspices of the Union authorities and the Debating Union, the chief attractions being a special wire, and Neal O'Hara '15 of the Boston Herald as announcer.

The program will start at 9.30 o'clock, when movies will be shown of the Henney-Tunney fight. At 10 o'clock O'Hara will start announcing and commenting on the returns at 20 minute intervals." He will be introduced by Edward Morley '29, president of the Debating Union.

During pulls in the election returns, the Harvardians, under the direction of Roy Lamson '29, will provide a variety of popular music.

The program will continue for all who wish to remain until the election is decided. Doughnuts and cider will be served at 12 o'clock from a table across the end of the room.