APPLICATION BLANKS FOR YARD ROOMS READY

Juniors Should Form Groups for Next Year's Quarters--Committee to Hold Office Hours After Recess

Juniors applying for rooms in the Yard for next year should form groups whenever it is possible, according to G. L. Lewis '30, Chairman of the Senior Dormitory Committee. Experience in the past few years has shown that many single applications have to be refused because of lack of rooms.

Applications are ready at the Bursar's Office today, and must be returned by January 15 at the latest. Beginning Monday, January 7, the Committee, composed of G. L. Lewis '30 chairman, R. F. W. Smith '30, L. L. Wadsworth '30 and H. T. Wenner '30, will hold office hours in the Lampoon Building from 2 to 3 o'clock every day, except Saturday, in order to assist men in making out their applications.

The halls in which rooms may be procured are: Hollis, Houghton, Hol-worthy, Grays, Mathews, Lionel, Thayer, Massachusetts, Strauss and Mower. The maximum number of applicants in one group is 12.

Applicants are advised to fill in all 25 choices allowed them because of the impossibility of awarding all men then first few preferences.

Following an old tradition, each group must adopt a fictitious name, to be in scribed at the top of their applications.