TWO-DAY PRESIDENTIAL POLL OPENS ON MONDAY

VOTERS TO CHOOSE NOMINEE OF EACH PARTY

The CRIMSON poll to determine the trends of opinion among the undergraduates regarding the leading possibilities for the Presidential nomination will be held Monday and Tuesday. The names of the ten leading candidates, five Republicans and five Democrats, who are being covered in the current series of articles in the CRIMSON, will appear on the ballots in the poll.

The ballot-boxes will be open from 9 to 5 o'clock on both days in the Crimson Building, 14 Plympton Street, in the Law School, and in Sever Hall. Additional polls will be held on Tuesday in Harvard Hall and probably in the Business School.

Voters will signify on their ballots the one man whom they would prefer as the representative of each party. Any one may vote for any candidate not on the ballot. The result of the first day's poll will be announced on Tuesday.

Seventy other colleges and universities throughout the country are conducting polls of a similar nature at the same time, and the results will be announced from time to time.

The ten candidates whose names will appear on the ballot are: Democrats: A. Victor Donahey, of Ohio; James A. Reed, of Missouri; Albert C. Ritchie, of Maryland; Alfred E. Smith, of New York; Thomas J. Walsh, of Montana. Republicans: Charles Curtis, of Kansas; Charles G. Dawes, of Illinois; Herbert Hoover, of California; Frank O. Lowden, of Illinois; Frank B. Willis, of Oio.