HUCTW, HOOP Protest Sanctions Against Pro-Palestine Harvard Staff at Tuesday Rally

Harvard College Yield Rises Even After Tumultuous Year, Admissions Dean Says

Large Police Response at Harvard Graduate School of Education After 2 People Fall Off Balcony

Harvard Corporation Rejects FAS Effort to Let 13 Pro-Palestine Student Protesters Graduate

‘An Inflection Point’: Speakers Commend Encampment Protesters at Celebration for Arab Harvard Grads

HARVARD AND YALE GLEE CLUBS TO HIVE CONCERT

SINGERS WILL APPEAR EIGHT MORE TIMES, STARTING TONIGHT

The Harvard-Yale Glee Club concert in Symphony Hall next Thursday will be the first recital ever given by two college glee clubs appearing together in a public concert. For the University Glee Club, this is also the last of the annual series of three public concerts given in Symphony Hall.

Joint concerts with other clubs after being tentatively planned by the university singers for next year. An effort was made to arrange a joint concert with the University of Pennsylvanian Glee Club this year.

Tomorrow night the university Glee Club will give a concert at Middlesex. About 30 men will take the trip. This is the first concert to be given there by the club. The program will be a combination of the last two Symphony Hall concerts. Sunday afternoon the annual concert at the Harvard Club of Boston will take place.

The schedule of the Glee Club for the rest of the year includes eight concerts. In addition to these, the three annual Yard concerts will be given on the steps of Widener Library between May 11 and May 18. The members of the Glee Club who are Seniors will also sing on Class an Commencement Day, although the final official concert is at the meeting of the Associated Harvard Clubs in Philadelphia on May 18.

The schedule is as follows:

April 21--Concert at Middlesex.

April 22--Concert at the Harvard Club of Boston.

April 26--Harvard-Yale concert in Symphony Hall.

May 1--College concert in Sanders Theatre.

May 7--Annual Pops Concert in Symphony Hall.

May 11--concert at Brookline.

May 18--Concert at the meeting of the Associated Harvard Clubs in Philadelphia.