RELAY TEAM AND HAMMER HURLER JOURNEY TO PENN

Farrell Announces Men Going to Relays Friday--Plans for Interscholastic and Handicap Meets Given

Harvard will send only a relay team and a hammer thrower to compete in the Penn relays to be held on Franklin Field. Philadelphia, on Friday and Saturday. It was announced yesterday by Coach E. L. Farrell of the University track forces.

The men making the trip this year, leaving on Friday and returning to Cambridge on Sunday, will be Captain A. H. O'Neil '28, F. E. Cummings '30, W. C. Peet '28, and R. P. Porter '29 for the relay, and T. H. Alcock '29 to heave the hammer. More trackmen will not be sent because of the forthcoming Divisional Examinations for many of them.

Three hundred schools have been invited by the H. A. A. to compete in the forty-third Harvard interscholastic track meet to be held this year on May 5. Simultaneously with this meet and on the day preceding it, the University handicap games will take place.

Entrants for the annual University handicap meet are to sign blue books this week at the Locker Building, Leavitt and Peirce's, the Divinity School, the Law School, and the Business School. All men in the University are eligible to compete in the meet, which will be held on May 4 and 5.