STUDENT COUNCIL CHOOSES FOUR MEN

De Normandie and Sexton Picked From Class of 1929--Lage and Churchill to Represent 1930

The Student Council for 1929 was rounded out to its full number of 15 with the appointment last night of four new members. The additions to the list are James De Normandie '29, of Boston, Edward William Sexton '29, of Winchester, Albert Goodwill Churchill '30, or Livermore, California, and William Potter Lage '30, of New York City. The appointments were made by the eleven men who were elected to the council in last week's ballotting.

The Student Council, in its complete form, now includes besides De Normandie and Sexton the following men from the Class of 1929; A. E. French '29, F. A. Clark '29, Winslow Carlton '29, John Tudor '29, W. S. Youngman Jr. '28, R. A. Stout '29, C. McK. Norton '29, A. R. Sweezy 29. Besides the two newly appointed members, three men have been chosen from the Class of 1930, Bernard Barnes '30, W. R. Harper '30, and G. L. Lewis Jr. '30.

The new council will meet for the first time this afternoon at 1.30 o'clock in the Faculty Room of University Hall to select its officers for the coming year. The president will be chosen from the class of 1929 while the other officers may be taken from the whole group. Plans for the year will also be discussed at today's meeting.