SINGERS TO INTRODUCE FOUR NEW COMPOSITIONS

December Concert, First of Series Given, Will Include Pieces Never Before Rendered in This Country

Four pieces which have never been sung with an orchestra accompaniment before an audience in the United States will be given by the Harvard Glee Club on December 12 at Symphony Hall in Boston. This concert is one of a series which is to be presented this season by the organization. The pieces which have never before been publicly performed are as follows:

Hymn of Jesus--Holst.

May No Rash Intruder--Handel.

Foolish Lover--Handel.

Hear That's Contented--Handel.

The Glee Club also announces that it is starting a managerial competition for Sophomores. Candidates are to report at 7 o'clock this morning in the Music Building. The importance of the managerial post cannot be over-emphasized, for the entire business end of the Glee Club, which is decidedly a business concern, is in charge of the manager. The winner of the competition starting tonight will become assistant manager directly upon the close of the competition.

Aspirants for membership in the club who have been unable to report up till today may still try out after the regular rehearsals on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings.