LAST POSITIONS ON LAW REVIEW BOARD FILLED

WIENER, ERLICK, AND SCOTT ARE WINNERS OF POSTS

With the announcement made yesterday by H. M. Hart Jr. 2L, new president of the Law Review, that he had selected his three associates for the coming year, the board of officers of the publication is how complete.

Frederick Bernays Wiener 2L, of New York City, who was graduated from Brown in 1927 with the degree of Bachelor of Philosophy, is Note Editor. Earle de Maury Erlick 2L, of New Brunswick, New Jersey, will fill the position of Case Editor. Erlick received the Bachelor of Arts degree from Rutgers in 1923, and the Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Paris in 1926. Stuart Nash Scott 2L, of Madison, Wisconsin, A. B. Yale 1927, has been appointed to a new office created to succeed and include the present Book Review Editor.

The Law Review has the acknowledgeed reputation of being one of the leading law periodicals in the world. It can also claim the distinction of being the oldest student legal publication, for it was founded in 1887 by a small group of men who had previously been associated as a club.