CRIMSON POLO TEAM TO CLASH WITH ARMY TODAY

Powerful Cadet Riders Have Several Victories Behind Them--Freshmen Play First Game, With Yale

The University polo team is due for probably the severest test of the season when it meets the West Point team at Arden, N.Y., today.

Last week the Cadets downed the Princeton riders 11 to 2 after the latter had looked impressive by defeating Pennsylvania Military College and Yale. In spite of the fact that Harvard won the National Indoor Inter-collegiate Polo Championship this winter, the present outdoor team is minus the services of the Clark brothers, so that the match bids fair to be a real test for the Crimson.

The Harvard team will be composed of : J.P. Cotton '29, No. 1; T.B. Glynn ocC, No. 2, T.E. Gerry '31, No. 3; and J.P. Mandell '29, back. E.K. Jenkins '31 will accompany the team as a substitute.

The recently organized Freshman polo team will also participate in its first match of the season when it meets the Yale first-year men at New Haven.

From the little information which is available about the two teams, things have distinctly Blue tinge. Not only have the Freshmen had scarcely any experience, but their practices have been rather sporadic. The Yale Freshmen are powerful and experienced.