NEW HAMPSHIRE TO MEET CRIMSON NINE

Bassett and Dudley Return to Lineup After Lay-off--Four Veterans on the Visiting Outfit

The University of New Hampshire ball team will invade Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock in an attempt to avenge a 5 to 1 defeat suffered at the hands of the Crimson nine last year. Coach Mitchell is planning to change his lineup slightly from that which faced Springfield on Saturday. B. H. Bassett '31 speedy centerfielder will resume his accustomed post after a short enforced layoff. The game will also see the first home appearance of J. D. Dudley in the catcher's role. With the return of these two men to the lineup, the nine should be at its fullest batting strength.

MacHale on Mound

W. H. MacHale '31, auburn-topped right hander, is scheduled to take the mound against the Wildcats. He has had bad luck in his two starts to date and seems to be about due to turn in a winning performance.

The visitors' lineup contains four veterans of last year's strong team. They will all be extraordinarily anxious to score a victory over Harvard on account of the outcome of the 1927 and 1928 contests. In the former year they were defeated 7 to 5 though outhitting Harvard by a nearly 2 to 1 ratio. Last year the hits were even and it was only a single-inning rally that enabled the home team to emerge victorious.