BASKETBALL TEAM TO PLAY LOWELL TONIGHT

NEW LINEUP TO FACE TEXTILE TEAM AFTER PRACTICE

Coach Wachter will not even be in the building when the Harvard basketball team meets the Lowell Textile School in Hemenway Gymnasium tonight at 8 o'clock.

This is not, however, the result of a determination on the part of Coach Wachter to extend to basketball the experiment which is to be tried out in baseball this spring, and to remain off the bench. The game was originally scheduled for Wednesday evening. Because of his, Coach Wachter made a speaking engagement for this evening. When the wrestling schedule was announced, it was discovered that both the basketball and wrestling teams had events on the program for Wednesday. The result was that the basketball game was moved forward to tonight, and so far the first time in Harvard basketball history a team will go into action without the guiding hand of a coach.

Captain H. T. Wenner '30 will be in charge of the team, and should be able to mange adeptly, having had three years of experience at Harvard.

Another new feature in the game tonight will be a shift in the lineup from the five men who have started every game so far this season. P. W. Mahady '30 has been replaced by W. S. Baskerville '32, and J. L. Rex '31 has been superseded by S. C. Burns ocC.