RAMBLERS GALLOP TO 7-2 WIN OVER 110TH CAVALRY

PLAYOFF SCHEDULED FOR GAME SLATED FOR LAST NIGHT

Because of the outstanding playing of Coach Sharp, the Harvard Ramblers, an improvised team composed of W.F. Luton '32, N.W. Kimball '32, and Coach Sharp, galloped through the 110th Cavalry with a score of 7-2 in a game played at the Commonwealth Armory on Saturday night.

This game was originally scheduled to be the opener for the University indoor polo team this season, but because of the sickness of Captain E.T. Gerry '31, and because of the ineligibility or absence of other players, the starting lineup was expected to be composed of the same men who have played in two games this season as the Harvard seconds, Luton, Kimball, and H.I. Nicholas Jr. '31. Nicholas, however, in a practice session, received a slight injury, which eliminated him from this game, so at the last minute it was decided to play Captain Sharp with the Ramblers. The University team will play off its game with the 110th Cavalry in the future, the date not yet having been set. Gerry and Nicholas are both expected to be back with the team this week.

Captain Sharp carried off the laurels for the high scoring of the evening, having a total of seven tallies to his credit.

The summary: HARVARD  110TH CAVALRY Luton, No. 1  No. 1. Jenkins Kimball, No. 2  No. 2. Mangini Sharp, No. 3  No. 3. Vroom

Score--Harvard 7, 110th Cavalry 2. Goals--Sharp 7, Vroom 2. Mangini, Kimball. Fouls--Vroom, Luton, Dodge, Kimball. Time--six 5-minute chukkers. Referee--2nd Lieutenant H.R. Westphalinger. Timer--H. Pond.