DUNSTER SHOWS MOVIES OF LEAGUE OF NATIONS

All Aspects of Conferences at Geneva are Shown -- Many Intimate Views of Diplomats

On the evening of October 21 at 8.30 o'clock, the dining room of Dunster House will be opened to all members of the University for the showing of a two-reel film on the League of Nations. The picture, which was produced by the information section of the League Secretariat, has been secured for showing here by C. J. Friedrich, assistant professor of Government.

In an endeavor to place in graphic form the atmosphere and personnel of the new international cooperation, this picture has been assembled from hundreds of camera shots at Geneva. In addition to characteristic portraiture of national leaders from most of the world, the film contains intimate views of the representatives actively engaged in the work of the Council and Assembly, as well as shots of the smaller conferences, with the proceedings in which they participate clearly shown.

Wholly free from propaganda, the film reports what visitors to Geneva may see with their own eyes during the course of the session, and is unique as an authentic camera record of the new diplomacy. The performance will be open to all members of the University.