BROOKS HOUSE REVISES EXECUTIVE POSITIONS

Offices of Secretary, Treasurer are Combined--Six Juniors Nominated for High Posts

A combination of the offices of secretary and treasurer under one head, to go into effect next year, was decided upon by the Cabinet of the Phillips Brooks House Association at its last meeting, it was announced yesterday by J. H. Lane' '28, graduate secretary of the association.

The Cabinet also decided to inaugurate a Senior Advisory Committee to be composed of Seniors who have been active in the work of the association but who have not been chosen to fill one of the elective offices, and also of Seniors representing other extra-curricular activities. This committee will be appointed by the elected officers of the association, and will be considered an integral part of the council.

The Executive Committee has made the following nominations for the office of president, vice-president, and secretary-treasurer of the Phillips Brooks House Association for next year: E. S. Amazeen '31, Julius Birge '31, T. W. Dunn '31, C. H. Parker '31, L. F. Percival Jr. '31, P. M. Sheldon '31, and John Todd '31.

Additional nominations may be made by petitions signed by 20 members of the Association. Such nominations must be received at Brooks House not later than March 21.