JUNIORS HAVE CHANCE TO CHANGE DUNSTER ROOMS

PRICES OF ROOMS IN HOUSES MAY BE REARRANGED

Those members of Dunster House who are dissatisfied with the rooms which have been assigned them will receive first consideration when the vacancies caused by withdrawals during the summer are filled next September, it was announced yesterday by R. G. Noyes '23, of the Tutorial Board. "We had a larger number of applications for the more expensive rooms than we could take care of," Noyes explained, "so unfortunately we were unable to satisfy everyone. The 131 men who applied in groups were served first, and the 103 other applicants were assigned to the rooms which remained.

"It has been decided that at the end of the next academic year the then Sophomores and Juniors in Dunster House will have first choice of the rooms left vacant by the graduating class of 1931. In this way the two upper classes will always be given an opportunity to secure the more desirable rooms."

In commenting on the question of assignment of rooms in the Houses, Assistant Professor E. S. Mason '20, of the Tutorial Board, remarked, "I think there is a distinct possibility that the prices of rooms in the Houses may be re-arranged, and that a limit will be set to the number of men who can apply in a group together. This year a group of 27 applied for Dunster House, one of 24 for Lowell House, with numerous bunches of 12 and eight apiece."