1930 ALBUM ISSUED BY COMMITTEE IN CHARGE

150 VOLUMES AVAILABLE AT $10 FOR NON-SUBSCRIBERS

The 1930 Senior Class Album has been put on sale at Phillips Brooks House, it was announced last night by the Senior Album Committee. All those who have subscribed for the volume may receive their copies on applying to Miss Hamilton at Phillips Brooks House betwen 9 and 5 o'clock any day until June 19, while 150 volumes will be available at $10 each for those who have not already subscribed.

Although following the same general style of make-up as its predecessors, the 1930 Album contains a complete record of the activities of the Senior Class during its life in Harvard College. Written histories of each separate activity, athletic and non-athletic, are supplemented by photographs of groups and individuals. The usual section is devoted to biographies and pictures of each member of the class, with some 850 men being represented.

Many Innovations

The 1930 Committee has deigned to follow the precedent of last year's committee, and has omitted the pictures of the type branded as "rotogravure" which were included in the 1929 volume. Innovations of the book this year include a new collection of Faculty pictures to replace those that have done service in so many Albums in the past, and also a large number of pictures of the houses in the most recent stages of their construction.