FRESHMEN TO HEAR ACTIVITY HEADS AT P. B. H. TONIGHT

Settlement House Director Will Talk on Social Service Work--Last Meeting of Class Together

At 7:30 o'clock this evening the Phillips Brooks House will hold its annual reception for the Freshmen, in the Brooks House. This meeting will present to the incoming students their first opportunity to come in contact with the extra-curricular activities of the College.

Short addresses will be given by the presidents of the CRIMSON, Glee Club, Brooks House, Lampoon, Advocate, and other men prominent in activities. J. M. Kingman '15, a director of settlement house work in Boston, will inform the first year men on the opportunities and possibilities of social service work.

This is the last phase of the organized introduction of the life of the College to the class of 1934 and will serve to acquaint it with the non-athletic activities at Harvard. This gathering will enable the Freshmen to visualize the structure of undergraduate life in the College and will help them in selecting non-academic activity in which to interest themselves.

Besides Kingman the speakers tonight will be P.M. Sweezy '31, president of the CRIMSON, Paul Brooks '31, president of the Lampoon, W. M. Wing '31, president of the Advocate, H. L. Brooks '31, president of the Glee Club, and Russell Smith '31, president of the Instrumental Club.