MIDDLEBURY AND HARVARD MEET IN HOCKEY TONIGHT

No Changes Contemplated in Unbeaten University Team--Substitute Goalie is Stubbs' Only Problem

Harvard's hockey team will be trying for its ninth straight win of the season tonight when it lines up against the team from Middlebury in the Boston Garden at 8.30 o'clock. It will be the last game for the Crimson outfit until after the examination period.

According to the record of the visiting team Harvard should have little difficulty in maintaining a clean slate. The opponents of the Crimson tonight lost to Princeton on Monday night by a 5 to 3 score and were beaten by Brown 3 to 0 last week. It will be the first time that Harvard and Middlebury will ever have played each other at hockey.

Harvard will present the same starting lineup that has carried it to victory in every game so far this season. The overwhelming scores of both the Toronto and the Army games indicate that the Crimson has a team with a scoring punch. Coach Stubbs has two forward lines of almost equal strength and substitutions do not lessen the speed of the team. The problem of a second string goalie is practically the only worry that is confronting the Harvard mentor at the present time. Hale, Bartol, and Wendell have all been tried in recent games but none has as yet asserted his supremacy over the others. Hale and Wendell are both Juniors while Bartol is a Sophomore.