UNIVERSITY ORCHESTRA WILL PRESENT CONCERT

ANNOUNCE SCHEDULE FOR THE COMING SEASON

On Saturday night at the Boston Square and Compass Club, the Harvard University Orchestra, the Pierian Sodality of 1808, under the direction of G. W. Woodworth '24, will give its second concert of the season. This concert, the only one during the reading period, marks the first appearance of the college year for the entire orchestra, the concert at Dunster House before the Christmas recess having been given by the string section only.

The Pierian Sodality also announced that there will be at least five more concerts before the final concert of the season, at present scheduled for Paine Hall on April 9. They will take place as follows: in the Harvard Union in February; at Saint Paul's School, Concord, New Hampshire, February 28; two concerts in Paine Hall, the only public concerts of the year; and in the Harvard Club of Boston, March 8. Woodworth has selected unusual and interesting programs for all of the concerts. Tickets for the two public concerts in Paine Hall will be on sale at special low rates for members of the University only.

The program to be played at the Boston Square and Compass Club:

Mozart--Overture to "The Marriage of Figaro".

Corelli--Concerto Grosso No. 8 for two solo violins, solo cello, and string orchestra.

Grieg--Norwegian Dances No. 1 and 2.

Warlock--Capriol Suite for string orchestra.

Schubert--Overture to "Rosamunde".