SQUASH TEAM WILL DIVIDE SQUAD INTO TWO EQUAL GROUPS

A Team Swept Through Season Without Loss of March--Oppose England and Canada at Hartford

At a meeting of the Massachusetts State Squash Association last night it was recommended and adopted that Harvard, instead of entering a first and second team in the regular state matches, make both of its five-man teams of equal strength in order to provide more spirited competition.

Harvard's team A ran off with the class A championship last year, winning every match. With several of the same men back and much promising material on hand it was thought that two evenly matched teams would prevent a runaway by one in class A and also provide keener competition in class B. League matches will get under way the first Saturday in December.

Nationals at Baltimore

It was also announced last night that the national championships will be held in Baltimore this year during the week of Washington's birthday. The international matches between England, Canada, and the United States will be held the week of February 13 at Hartford, Connecticut.

Walter I. Badger was elected president of the association. Other officers named were, Gordon Marshall, vice-president; Robert E. Bray, treasurer; and Paul D. Watson was chosen secretary.