ANNOUNCE PLANS FOR COLLECTIONS AT STADIUM GAMES

Sends Dartmouth's Share to President Hopkins--Harvard Fund Grows Till Yale Game.

Collections for the unemployed, to be taken up at the Holy Cross-Harvard football game in the Stadium tomorrow afternoon, have received the attention of the authorities during the past week and new plans have been announced. The same arrangements will be in force for the Yale game next week if they prove satisfactory tomorrow.

A check for Dartmouth's half of the sum raised last Saturday is being sent by W. Barry Wood, Jr., the president of the Student Council, to President E.M. Hopkins of Dartmouth, for distribution to the unemployed according to his discretion.

Trumpet Will Sound

For fifteen minutes before the game, and between the halves, sandwich men will carry signs announcing the collections. As soon as the first half is over, a trumpeter will sound his horn in the middle of the field. The cheer leaders on both sides of the Stadium will inform the spectators that the collections are about to be taken up.

Coin and Bills

Between the halves no band will play for the first five minutes, and the field will be kept clear of practicing play- ers during that time. Meanwhile, the ushers, equipped with two collection boxes apiece, will each take up contributions in five rows to the right and left of their asile. The boxes have been altered so that bills may be inserted without folding, and each box carries the legend "For the Unemployed" and "Please Pass This Box Along." Spectators will be requested to remain seated for the first five minutes of the intermission.

Half of the money received tomorrow will be sent to the Reverend Father J.M. Fox, S.J., President of Holy Cross, for distribution to the unemployed as he sees fit. The remaining half will be similarly distributed by President Lowell. The Harvard fund will be allowed to accumulate until after the Yale game