CONCERT TONIGHT BY HARVARD AND YALE GLEE CLUBS

Will be First Appearance of Year for Harvard Club--Have Practiced All This Fall

The Harvard and Yale Glee Clubs will appear in Sanders Theatre at 8.45 o'clock this evening in the annual concert before the Yale Game. It in expected that 92 members of the Yale club will sing in the concert. This is the first appearance this year of the Harvard singers, who will be directed by Dr. A. T. Davison '06.

The Yale Club will open the program with four numbers: "Fight," a student song of Finland, by R. Faltin; "By Moonlight," by von Othegraven, a tenor solo; "Waters Ripple and Flow," a Czecho-Slovakian folk song arranged by Deems Taylor, sung by J. VanB. Griggs; "Danse Macabre" by Saint Saens. The Harvard singers will follow with three selections: "Give a Rouse" by Bantock; "Der Gang Zum Liebchen" by Brahms; "Fire, Fire My Heart" by Morley. The first part of the program will then be concluded by the joint rendition of several choruses from the Gilbert and Sullivan opera, "The Mikado."

After an intermission the Harvard club will sing "O Isis and Osiris" by Mozart, three English folk songs, and a group of football songs. The Yale singers will follow with four Yale songs: "Mother of Mon" by Soth Bingham; a tenor solo, "Antoinette Berby" by Cole Porter, sung by Basil D. Henning; "Carolina" from the Yale Song Book, sung by the "Eight Sons of Eli," H. F. Brunner, C. P. Chapman, H. H. Clifford, M. W. A. Hunt, D. C. Jillson, E. P. Small, D. F. Smith, and A. T. Sutherland; "All at Once" from the Yale Song Book.