HUEY GIVES HARVARD WIN OVER DARTMOUTH 21 TO 10

By Hu FLUNG Huey

I am glad indeed that at last you, my followers, have an opportunity to see a portrait of me. For a long time now I have forbidden that my picture be shown in public. Some bitter follows have said my reason for this move was self defense, but, not so at all, I assure you.

Two years ago the CRIMSON had a picture of me which I liked a great deal but after it had appeared once some scoundrel from Chinatown came in and claimed it as a portrait of his uncle. The CRIMSON rather than doubt my parentage and ancestry, gave him the picture.

When Jackson Cannell came to town today he was met by Eddie Casey who said to him, "Well, you'll have to Hanover the game to me." To which Cannell replied, "Yudicky with me for this game? Barry Wood first and then I'll talk with you." After I overheard this bit of repartee between the coaches I decided that today's game would probably be a battle of wits. That will make prognostication a bit more difficult for any ordinary expert but not for me the Stage of the Age. I decree: Harvard 21, Dartmouth 10. Holy Cross 20  Duquesne 0 Yale 27  St. Johns 0 Georgia 14  N. Y. U. 13 Chinese 7  Japanese 0 Columbia 19  Virginia 0 Brown 20  Ohio Wesleyan 0 Lehigh 7  Princeton 6 Notre Dame 35  Pennsylvania 19 Southern California 13  Stanford 6 Upsala 3  Hartwick 2