CHOIR AND CHORALISTS SING CAROLS TONIGHT

Harvard and Radcliffe Singers Join in Sanders Tonight--Conducted By Division

Christmas carols will be sung in Sanders Theatre this evening at 8.15 o'clock by members of the University choir and the Radcliffe Choral Society for the benefit of the Cambridge Visiting Nurses Association. The concert, which will be conducted by A. T. Davison '06, director of the choir, is to be repeated tomorrow evening.

The program, arranged by Dr. Davison, and by G. W. Woodworth '24, assistant director of the choir and director of the Choral Society, includes three songs which were also on last year's program, "The Holly and the Ivy," a traditional Gloucestershire carol, "Fum, Fum, Fum," a Christmas march from the Catalonian province, and the "Christmas Carol of the Pifferari," a Neapolitan air. The other carols, which have not been sung recently are "Glory to God in the Highest," by Pergolist; "The Five Lesser Joys of Mary," by Warlock, "Upon My Lap My Sovereign Sits," by Pierson; "Christmas Bells," by Osgood; and "Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence," by Gustay Holat.

This evening's concert is intended primarily for members of the University.