LOWELL AND DUNSTER TO BATTLE IN TANK TODAY

SQUASH AND RUGBY MATCHES, CREW RACE IN OFFING

In the third intra-mural competition between Dunster and Lowell Houses for this year, swimming teams of both Houses will meet in the pool of the New Indoor Gymnasium at 4.15 o'clock today. The Houses have participated in two other contests this year, Dunster winning in football, defeating Lowell by the score of 7 to 6, while Lowell was the victor in basketball by a score of 27 to 14.

The other contests between the Houses, that will take place this year, are a squash match on Saturday, a crew race, and a rugby match to take place sometime this month. Dunster has not yet formed a crew, but residents of Lowell turned out yesterday for a hard drill in the tank and on the river.

The events in the swimming match will be 50, 100, and 200-yard free style, 100-yard backstroke, 100-yard breast stroke, dive, and 200-yard freestyle. In the dive there will be four required dives and two optional ones. The list of men that will swim this afternoon has not been announced yet, and swimmers that have not yet reported may do so before the meet.