SPRING PRACTICE FOR SOCCER CANDIDATES TO COMMENCE MARCH 30

PLAN UNOFFICIAL GAMES WITH SEVERAL BOSTON TEAMS

Spring soccer practice will start on March 30, it was announced yesterday by Coach Jack Carr. It will last during the two remaining weeks before the spring vacation and for one week after it.

Several practice games are planned with amateur teams around Boston. Coach Carr is particularly anxious for men to come out and practice in view of the fact that eight letter men will be lost to next year's team. Most of the remaining letter men will, be occupied in other sports during the spring, so this is also an excellent opportunity for candidates who have never played before to learn something about the game.

Freshmen are eligible for this practice on Soldiers' Field especially those planning to come out next autumn, when the season will open a week after the College opens. About 30 men usually turn out for the spring practice, and scrimmages are held every day. There will soon be a meeting at the University Club to settle final details.

Letter men expected to turn out on the first day are: Captain-elect H. H. Breadbent '32. D. B. Dorman '32. P. J. Catinella '32. R. E. Eaton '33. G.T. Hutton '33. A.T.T. Sechumacher '33. and T. F. Waters '33. A fair sized aggregation of second team members should make their appearance, while the number of freshmen is unknown.