MODEL LEAGUE CLOSES SESSION AT WELLESLEY

Professor G. K. Webster, Professor W. Y. Elliott of Harvard Speak--Next Meeting at Brown or Smith

With the election of next year's officers and council, the Model League of Nations Assembly finished a successful session on Saturday afternoon at Wellesley College. The closing speech by Professor C. K. Webster of Harvard, who has been a British representative to the League at Geneva several times, was loudly applauded by the delegates, who showed much enthusiasm for discussion. Professor Webster is the founder of the movement of Model Assemblies.

On Saturday morning President Pendleton of Wellesley welcomed the delegates and made a plea for a more international spirit in the proceedings followed by a speech from Professor W. Y. Elliott of Harvard who gave a constructive critique of the meeting on Friday.

A. D. Langmuir '31, President of this year's Assembly yielded his chair to Jeanette Dickie of Mt. Holyoke. It is probable that next year's meeting will be held either at Brown, where a new auditorium is being built, or at Smith College.