HASTY PUDDING TO GIVE 85TH PLAY TOMORROW

"Bulls and Belles" to be Presented at Clubhouse by Large Cast--Cole and Cooke Take Chief Parts

Tomorrow evening the Hasty Pudding Club will give its opening presentation of "Bulls and Belles" at the clubhouse, and next week five more performances are to be held in the same place. The musical comedy will also be played both a Northampton and New York City at later period.

Leading parts in the cast are being taken by E.B. Cole '32 as the hero, Crispin Cooke '32 as the Spanish heroine. Stuart Scott '33 as the opponent to the course of true love, and M.D. Wheeleck '31 as chief comedian. F.O. Canfield '32 and B.E. Pollak '32 also have important roles.

Other of the parts, it was announced yesterday, are being taken by D.B.W. Brown. Jr. '33, D.B. Edmonston '32, F.R. Flynn '32, A.C. Forbes '32, A.F. Megrew '32, and R.A. Montgomery '33. The chorus, consisting of about 24 men, will be named today.

This will be the eighty-fifth annual production of the Hasty Pudding Club. Particular attention is being given this year to the scenery and staging, which will be executed in more or less modernistic fashion.