BALL NINE TO PLAY FIRST PRINCETON GAME SINCE 1926

Harvard Ace to Toil in Box for Fourth Succesive Time--Princeton Lost First Five Tilts

The University baseball team left for Princeton, New Jersey, last night to play the Tiger nine in the first H-P baseball game since 1925. MacHale will pitch his fourth successive game for the Crimson when he starts today against Waud, probable Tiger twirler.

While Harvard has won its last three games, Princeton has won three and lost two in recent encounters, defeating Amherst, Lehigh, Cornell, then dropping a tilt to the Ithacans and to Maryland.

Princeton Has Slight Edge

In the matter of comparative scores, the Nassau team has a slight edge having beaten Virginia, 5 to 1 victor over Harvard, by 8 to 1. Both teams have lost to Maryland.

After a bad start, during which the first five games were lost, Princeton took a brace and defeated Rutgers 15 to 9, losing to Fordham 4 to 0, beating Virginia twice, tying Columbia, and beating N. Y. U. The Tigers, however, also lost to Holy Cross and Boston College.

Crimson Should Win

While it is still uncertain whether MacHale can successfully weather his fourth consecutive pitching assignment, the outcome should favor the Crimson if the team continues its tight play and at the same time bats as it has against Brown and William and Mary.

After the game today, the Crimson will return and play Holy Cross at Soldiers Field. The Crusaders, while not rating as strong a nine as usual have played sensational ball this year, including Fordham and Georgetown among teams beaten.