PRELIMINARY PLANS FOR SENIOR ALBUM RELEASED

LIFE BLANKS WILL BE SENT OUT AT AN EARLY DATE

Complete plans for the preparation of the Senior Album of the Class of 1932 were made public last night by R. N. Clark, Jr. '32, who was recently chosen chairman of the Album Committee by its members. Data about the life blanks, personal photographs, and subscription prices is included with the announcement of the contents of the Album.

The Committee also announced the resignation of R. C. Champollion '32 as a member of the Committee. His place will be taken by John Howland '32, who received the next highest number of votes.

The Album, which will be issued about May 25, will include as usual all men who are at present members of the Senior Class and all men who have been members of the Class of 1932 at any time for a year or more; as in the past there will be a complete record of the class. This year a section of the Album will be devoted to the Houses. There will be articles on all the Houses, probably written by undergraduate members, with emphasis on the individuality of the Houses.

Modified life blanks will be sent to everyone who is included in the Album within a week. Included with the blanks will be notices telling the recipients that they are expected to have their photographs taken at Notman's and that they must return their life blanks by February 15, fully filled out.

The printing of the Album this year will be done by the Washington Press of Boston, printers of the 1931 Album. The photographs will be handled by Notman's, and the Suffolk Engraving and Electric Company of Boston will handle the cuts.