Crimson Presidential Poll Opens Today In University Buildings For All Students

Will Broadcast Results Over Yankee Network From WAAB Tonight

Members of the University will be given a chance to express their political convictions today when the quadrennial CRIMSON presidential poll takes place. Ballot boxes will be placed in each of the seven Houses, in the Baker Library, in Sever, Langdell, and Pierce Halls, and in the Union. A schedule of the times at which the voting will take place in the various polling places, appears below.

Four Candidates

The ballots which will be used today list four candidates: Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Norman Thomas, and William Z. Foster. A space on the ballot is provided, however, for the writing in of the name of any other presidential candidate. All ballots must be signed and the Department of the University and the class indicated. The names of the voters in connection with the way they vote are kept confidential.

Complete results of the poll will be broadcast in the news dispatches of the Boston Herald over the Yankee Network and Station WAAB, at 9.50 o'clock this evening. Today's Polling Places All Houses  12.00 to 1.30 and 5.30 to 7.00 Union  12.00 to 1.30 and 5.30 to 7.00 Sever Hall  9.00 to 2.00 Langdell Hall  10.00 to 2.00 Pierce Hall  10.00 to 2.00 Baker Library  9.45 to 1.10