PROMINENT LECTURERS SCHEDULED BY MENORAH

VARDI, FOUNDER OF MOSCOW ART GROUP SPEAKS TONIGHT

A list of eight eminent authorities on various phases to Hebrew culture has been announced by the Harvard Menorah Society as speakers for the monthly meetings of the group. The first meeting will be held early in November, and will be addressed by Louis E. Kirstein, prominent Boston philanthropist.

Other speakers who will appear in Peabody Hall of Phillips Brooks House under the auspices of the Menorah Society during the year, are: H. A. Wolfson '12, Nathan Littauer, Professor of Jewish Literature and Philosophy; Dr. Arnold Margolin, former justice of the Supreme Court of the Ukraine; Hyman Morrison '05, professor in the Tufts Medical School; Lewis Goldberg '11, justice of the Massachusetts Superior Court; Kirsopp Lake, professor of Church History; Stephen S. Wise, Rabbi of the New York Free Synagogue; Eustace Hayden, professor at the University of Chicago; and Lion Feuchtwanger, famous German novelist.

David Vardi, founder, producer, and actor of the Habimah Players of Moscow, will speak on "The Russian Theater" before the drama group of the Harvard and Radcliffe Menorah Societies tonight at 8 o'clock in Phillips Brooks House.