GLEE CLUB WILL HOLD MEETING ON WEDNESDAY

New Officers Will Be Introduced To Members of the Club at Gathering at Phillips Brooks House

The first general meeting of the Glee Club this year will be held next Wednesday at 7 o'clock in Phillips Brooks House. Dr. A. T. Davison '06, director of the organization, will address all men who are connected with the Club, and will outline its history and traditions, as well as the plans for the coming year.

At this time, the officers, who were elected last May, will be introduced to the members of the Club. They are: G. H. Acheson '33, president, C. S. Spalding '33, vice-president: E. B. Lee Jr. '34, secretary; and F. G. Felger '33, manager.

The quartet trials for new candidates, have been completed. Each man was required to sing three songs, which were given a rating by Dr. Davison, in order to decide which candidates would be allowed to participate in the concerts this year. Of the 125 men who tried out, 96 have been accepted. The other 29 aspirants have been placed on probation, and will be given another trial early next January, provided they attend the rehearsals until that time. On Tuesday trials for soloists will be held at 4.30 o'clock in the Music Building.