WEST POINT 46, HARVARD 0

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE GAME

First Period

Vidal, the Army quarterback, made a touchdown in the first three minutes of the first period after a brilliant run of 70 yards. Travis Brown scored a point for the Army on the kick. Making the score 7 to 0.

***

Crickard intercepted one of the first Army passes to give Harvard the ball on her own 33-yard line.

***

Second Period

Crickard made a superb tackle to stop Vidal from a touchdown. The Crimson held Army for four, downs, taking the ball on their own 1-2-yard line.

***

Third Period

Vidal, in the third period, scored the West Point's fourth touchdown on a pretty behind the line pass.

In the third period, Harvard's stonewall defense again held the West Point cadets a few yards from the goal-line for four downs. Harvard obtained possession of the ball again on her own nine-yard line.

Fourth Period

Hammering Harvard's line hard, Field received Dean's kick and runs it to Harvard's ten-yard stripe where Buchler advanced it over the goal line on the next play. Score Army 33, Harvard, 0. Score by Periods Army  7  6  13  19--46 Harvard  0  0  0  0--0