MEDICAL SCHOOL ANNOUNCES SERIES OF PUBLIC LECTURES

Fradd Will Give First of Twelve Free Talks on January 8

Announcement of a series of free public lectures on medical topics of interest to the layman was made yesterday by the Faculty of the Harvard Medical School by P. G. Stiles, assistant professor of Physiology.

The 12 lectures will be given on successive Sunday afternoons at 4 o'clock in the Medical School Longwood Avenue, Boston. The series is especially designed for the public but is also helpful to students in College who plan to enter the profession.

N. W. Fradd, assistant director of Physical Education, will deliver the first talk on January 8 on "Balancing Your Health Budget." On January 15, the lecture will be on "Anaemia," January 22, on "The Depression and Health," January 29, "Sparing the Eyes," February 5 on "Color Changes in the Mouth and Teeth; an Aid in Diagnosis of Systemic Disease," February 19 on "Let the Head Govern the Heart," on February 26 on "Nerve, Nerves, and Nervousness," on March 5 "The Care of the Skin and Scalp," March 12 on "Cancer and Radiation Therapy," March 19, "The Tuberculosis Problem Today," March 26 on "A Discussion of the Common Cold."