BUSINESS SCHOOL EXTRA SESSION ATTRACTS 25

Number, Although Small, Sufficient to Warrant Session--Faculty Will Not Be Overburdened

Announcement has been made at the Business School that the special, unemployment session will probably not contain more than 50 or 60 men. Although the number is not large, it is not too small to make the session worth while. At the present late date approximately 25 men from all over the United States have registered and many hundreds of inquiries have been received.

Contrary to general opinion, the Business School Faculty will not be taxed greatly by the pressure of extra classes, since the present classes are being enlarged by about a fifth of their former size, to meet the conditions. As far as the belief goes that summer vacation will be denied many members of the faculty, there is some misunderstanding. A large part of the faculty carry on their research work in the summer, so that few instructors and professors will be held over contrary to their plans.

Work in this special session will be no harder than that in the other classes. It could not be a great deal more difficult, at any rate. For the Business School is sure of certain principles of making assignments: principles which embody chiefly a definite realization of human nature.