110 MEMBERS OF GLEE CLUB ATTEND BANQUET

NEXT APPEARANCE OF CLUB TO BE AT CLASS DAY EXERCISES

One hundred and ten members of the Glee Club gathered last night for their annual banquet at the Phillips Brooks House.

David Boyden '32, president of the Club, presided over the gathering. Keith Martin '32, manager during the past year, delivered the opening speech on the character and success of the concerts held during the past season. He was followed by M. A. Shattuck '18, graduate manager, who gave a favorable account of the present financial status of the Club considering the difficulties under which it has labored during the current season.

Dr. A. T. Davison '06, concluded the round of speeches, thanking all men for their cooperation in making the season one of the most successful thus far. The singing of a number of the most popular songs of the year marked the end of the dinner.

The next appearance of the Club is slated during the Class Day exercises at the Stadium, and they will make their last appearance as a unit Class Day night in the Yard.

Next year it is planned to follow the general schedule of the past season, perhaps with one or two additions or changes. Officers who will conduct the Club's affairs in the 1932-33 season are: G. H. Acheson '33, president; C. S. Spalding '33, vice-president; and E. B. Lee, Jr. '34, secretary.