SENIOR ALBUM WILL BE PUT ON SALE THIS FRIDAY

BOOK MAY BE PROCURED AT P.B.H. FROM 10 TO 1 O'CLOCK

The Senior Album of the Class of 1932 will go on sale on Friday, it was announced yesterday by R. N. Clark, Jr. '32, Chairman of the Senior Album Committee. The year-book, the forty-third to be published by a Harvard Senior Class, will contain several new features.

The most practical addition is a table of contents, to facilitate ready reference to the book by its readers. This year each of the seven Houses is given two pages, one devoted to pictures of the unit, the other to a history of the year 1931-32 as reflected in the activities of each House. These articles have in most cases been written by the chairmen of the various House committees.

One of the most welcome changes in the book will be the section devoted to photographs of the University. An attempt has been made to replace most of the out-of-date pictures of dormitories and buildings with new photographs. As in past Albums, there are histories of every sport and of all College activities, with pictures of teams and other groups.

The Album will be on sale daily at Phillips Brooks House from 10 to 1 o'clock beginning Friday. Seniors who have already subscribed may receive their copies then, and copies may be purchased at a price of $10 each. The Album will be mailed to any address for an additional charge of 75 cents to cover cost of packing and shipping.