Huey, Stranded in New Mexico on Return From China, Wires For Funds--Promises Prognostication For Buffalo Opener

A telegram delivered late last night, with every indication that the signature is authentic, promises that Dr. Hu Flung Huey, famed prognosticator, will be on hand in Cambridge during the fall to predict results of college gridiron tilt and other sporting events. The Sage of the Age, whose services the CRIMSON was fortunate enough to secure when Joe Forecast married, has worried his way back from the war in China, and is steering an erratic course towards Cambridge.

The telegram, from Deming, N. M., is not altogether clear in all its implications: the doctor has always been an individualists, and has not infrequently come into abrupt contact with officials of the law.

Since last year, when he enrolled in four Chinese courses, he has not found favor in the eyes of University Hall, and whether or not he will apply for, or be granted, academic standing is not alluded to in his message. Officials of the University news office, reached last night, admitted readily that I. F. Huey, sometime '35, the sage's son, is not enrolled among this year's undergraduates.

The telegram follows:

Deming, N. M., Sept. 28--Railroad officials refused extend credit. Protest putting me off in Deming. Population one-twentieth person and one cholla per square mile, area 20 square miles Barely subsisting diet enchiladas, but hope reach Cambridge in time to say to the regular dopesters, Hageman and I'll Buffalo you. Eluded Chinese secret service Manchukuo. Bandits not in Japanese Employment; is no such thing. Disregard protests Pacific Steamship Company I impersonated Gibbons for free return voyage; he isn't patch on me. Sorry Roosevelt farm relief speech caused confusion, I wrote first half. Ejected from his special at Deming, governor a poker player all right. Don't buy H. A. A. book for me until I wire I am getting free board I expect in ST. Louis. Please wire funds. As Walker knows, it's money makes the mare go. Regards to Bingham, Ryan. Have you a wolf in lab's clothing. Signed; H. F. Huey.