DRAMATIC CLUB TRYOUT TO BE HELD TOMORROW

RADCLIFFE TRIALS HELD MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY

Tryouts for the annual fall production of the Harvard Dramatic Club will be held at the Phillips Brooks House tomorrow afternoon, from 1.30 to 6 o'clock. Tryouts for the female parts were held at Radcliffe on Monday and Wednesday.

The play to be presented will be either "World of Light" by Aldous Huxley, or "Gallows Glorious," a story of John Brown, written by Ronald Gow. Final decision will be made on Friday. The production of either of these plays will be the American premiere; both have had excellent seasons in London theatres.

From the men trying out on Friday afternoon, a tentative cast will be chosen. Readings will be given from the chosen play on Monday and Tuesday evenings, afterwards, the final cast will be picked.

Allistair Cook, a graduate of Cambridge University, and at present studying at Harvard under the Common-wealth Fellowship, will direct the production. Mr. Cook directed the world premiere of Huxley's "World of Light," which was produced in Cambridge.

The officers of the club are: president, Robert Breckinridge '34; vice-president, John C. Haggott '35; secretary, John Cornell '35; treasurer, W. M. Cook '36.